Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nice night for a run

The weather was just about prefect this evening for a run. I was joined by O'Connor the Blonde and that totally helped passed the time. The point of the run was an easy effort and since she was sick we didn't go even close to moderate. Just social and that was just what I needed.
Hit up yoga today at lunch. Gettin' more flexible everyday.

My job is not rocket science so I don't get too serious about it but......I have a guy that sits near me and he is sick with a cold or something. He has the manners of a 12 year old boy and the noises that came out of him today got so bad I almost whipped around and told him he needed a class in manners....the guy was freaking gross. This is coming from a guy who has seen his share of gross shit while tri training. But this is the office for Christ sake. Dude.....you're gross and you're mother should be ashamed of how she raised you!

Oh yeah.....get better soon.......you asshole.

No comments: