Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm not so much of a 5:00 a.m. guy

When your alarm goes off at 5 a.m. and you automatically get pissed you could be in for a long day.
Was up early for a 75 min trainer ride today. Didn't feel great getting on but felt good getting off.
Had yoga for 1 hour today during lunch and that was a good workout.
After work I ran w/ Boozy for 90 minutes. She talked about her stressful day of trying to find the right door to an office building and I educated her on the history of the Teamsters. She had no idea what the were and I was shocked. Guess that's what you get when you grow up in the upper burbs of Houston. I don't think the guys from NASA have a union.

Had the X worked on today and the bills was less than I expected. Nice!!!!
Used the new bathroom stop that O'Connor the Blonde showed me last week. Boozy was impressed with my bathroom knowledge.

Coming out of bed swinging tomorrow morning. I actually get to see Pain. Haven't seen her in over 3 weeks!

No comments: