Friday, January 21, 2011

First time for everything

Cranberry sauce update: Picked up a can on the way home along with Fritos, pickles, PB and a get well card. Going to the grocery with Logan. Always interesting.

So I did something that I have never done before. I actually did my own swim workout without a coach. They closed the pool at Circle C this morning because of the cold. I needed to swim and I just received a 1 year membership to Pure Austin. Pure has a pool at the Quarry that's outdoors but heated and covered. So I got out of bed at 5 this morning and drove north 20 minutes. I was the 3rd one in the door @ 5:35. At 5:40 I was in the pool and I was all alone. Nice!!!!! I drew up a workout in my head on the drive over there and it worked out to perfection. The funny thing was when I was doing interval sets I could still hear Pains voice saying, "And go.....".
It's nice knowing that I can pull it off. Both Pain and Zane sent me a text about me making it to the pool. Zane called it motivation. Pain said she was having a heart attack.
After work I hit the computrainer and did a workout for 75 mins. Good times and I had a nice sweat going.


Lots to do this weekend. Meeting with Dan and then another with Cassidy, long ride tomorrow followed by a 6 mi run, long run on Sunday, lease renewal and about a million other things. Busy busy busy.

No comments: