Monday, January 10, 2011

Focus week

This week I fully intend on hitting all of my workouts. I do not have as many as last week but the ones I do have this week are much harder and complex. Last week I trained for 15+ hours and this week I am scheduled for 11.5. I'm not complaining! I actually get to sleep in tomorrow. Good times.
Today I was up early for a swim. Cold weather keeps people in so it was me and one other guy. It was nice to be able to focus on my technique and not have to work my ass off just to keep up. I'll get that Wed. and Fri. if weather allows it.
After work I hit the trainer for 60 mins. The workout was tough but doable and I felt happy finishing it.

Big score today from Dan and Jack. They got me a years membership to Pure Austin Gym. I'll be ripped soon! Yeah right.

No comments: