Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lists?

The 4 posts in response to my blog yesterday were all about me making lists. Thanks for the ideas. But I want to say that I am the KING of lists. I'll out list anyone anywhere. Trees quiver with fear when I walk by because they know that I have destroyed their cousins with all the paper I have used to make lists. Has anyone ever seen my day planner? Good lord that's the bible of lists right here. The Holy Grail of lists I'm telling you. I just picked one up for 2010 and it's already taking shape to be the next War and Peace of day planners.
Shit....this reminds me to put my external harddrive in my laptop bag. Yes..... it's on the list of things to get done tonight.
Workouts:
This morning I actually made it to swim! I'm glad I made it. Pain was there with coffee in hand and smile on her face. If I could wake up everyday and see that at practice my life would be pretty damn good. I lasted 1 full hour in the pool. That's twice as long as I've been going and check this..... I'm going again on Thurs. Pain is coaching then as well so I am taking advantage of that.
I went and did HOL repeats this evening after work. I wasn't really worked up over it but I made myself get into it. After finishing my first one I ran into a woman at the top. We started talking and she knew a bunch of people that I know from trail running. She trained for Pikes Peak 3 years ago with Rogue and told me she did 12 HOL repeats one day. Wow!!!! I now have a new goal. Maybe after Bandera though.
I finished off 5 of them before the rain came. I wanted to do 6 but the rocks were getting slick and I just didn't want to take the chance.
Times:
Up: 5:15, 5:04, 5:12, 5:14, 5:09
Down: 4:00, 4:07, 3:57, 3:59
My watch battery is dying and only half of the digits are showing up but somehow I have trained myself to understand what it's saying.

No comments: