Monday, October 12, 2009

"Good morning Pain..... here's your coffee."

There was no way that I was going to miss the workout this morning. I haven't been to a Monday morning spin in...... well I actually don't think I ever have. But Pain was coaching and I couldn't just not go. After a quick stop at SB's I was at the PTC with coffee in hand. Some people say that they need their coffee in the morning to function. All I need is to get that coffee to Pain and see her smile and that's all I need for the day.
45 minutes of spin and I was done for the morning. Just not enough time for me to get in a full hour.
After work I coached a hill workout. Pretty basic day after the spin this morning.

Tomorrow is core in the morning and HOL repeats after work. We'll see how this goes. Going for 7 tomorrow.

No comments: