Thursday, October 8, 2009

I can only take badass so far.

I am coming to realize that I do not like getting out of bed in the morning. Again, I slept in and yeah, I felt a bit bad about it. I am going to change up my schedule next week and see if that helps.
After work today I went to the HOL for repeat day. Again it was hot and humid. The X said it was 91 degrees when I started. Just can't catch a break lately with the weather. I had 6 repeats on tap today and I finished them all. Well almost, the last one I needed to run back down to make it 6 whole repeats but common sense was my savior today. I just didn't have the gas in the tank to pick my feet up and I thought it would be a bit safer if I called it a night on my last uphill. I stumbled a few times going up on # 6 and that was telling me that the legs were done for the day.
Up:
5:37, 5:35, 5:32, 5:47, 5:57, 6:05
Down:
4:22, 4:34, 4:02, 4:15, 4:41
Overall it was a good workout. I just kept thinking that if I make it through the workout and kept this up I would rock @ Bandera.... then I thought if I fall I'm a gonner.
Up to 7 repeats next week. That's as high as I'll go so it's something to look forward to.