Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holy crap....100 posts!!!!!!

This will be my century post. I am a bit amazed by this. I used to think blogs were just stupid and then I thought they were trouble because someone I worked with was fired because of their blog. But it's been 100 posts and I still have a job. Good times!!!! I spoke with my mom today and she said she liked my blog because it made her feel closer to my life. I agree. Letting the folks back home know what I do is important to me and I hope that some of the info posted here helps the people who are training and looking to improve their lives. I'm such a giver.... yeah right.

This morning was a good run. I did what I was suppose to do and I used it as a recovery run. I never went too hard and I ran at a low heart rate for 1 hour and 45 minutes. I also got to run with people I don't normally run with. I ran about 2.5 miles with Yvonne and that was nice. She ran a smooth 8:40 during that and worked the hills. Great job Mrs. Ruebel. The last 4 miles I ran with Opre and Guice. Again.... not to high in the HR but just enough to get the legs going.

I am glad we started when we did as it started to rain with about .5 miles left. It's still raining now. One of the many great things about T3 (the team I train and coach with) is that we have an indoor training facility. Actually we have 2. One is called the CTC where there will be a 1 hour core workout tomorrow and @ the PTC there will be a bike spin workout with Pain. Nice and dry without the worries of traffic or wet/cold. Man I love this team.

Get well soon Walker and get your lawn mowed!

No comments: