Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Peanut Butter Cup ice cream...mmmmmmmmmm

I suck at getting out of bed. Maybe it's because I am training and I'm tired. Or maybe it's because I am a lazy ass. The one thing that does get me out of bed is Pain. If I tell her I will be at her workout in the morning you better believe I will be there. I have had some days where I ended up sleeping in and I felt soooo bad for not getting out of bed. She just has to give me that look of disappointment and I am crushed for a few days. It's worse than getting scissor kicked in the back of the head or being attacked by a cougar named Karen.
So moving along.......
Rolled out bed this morning, stopped by Starbucks for Pain's coffee and made it to the spin workout @ 6:00 a.m. I have not been on the bike in 3 weeks but I felt ok. I just kept thinking to myself, "just finish this workout and you'll have a full 24 hours off from training." Yes.... this is how I think.
After work I coached the T3 track workout and it was most enjoyable. Big shout out to Riggs for dropping the hammer on Mo. She crushed him and the entire time she had a smile. Nicely done..... now all we need to do is work on some pacing for the girl. :)
Another early morning tomorrow. Swim @ 5:45 a.m.. Massage @ 9:45. HOL repeats @ 5:30. I am stoked for the repeats this week. I am up to 5. We'll see how that goes.

I spent 47:02 on the phone with Pain this evening and while I did that I ate a 1/2 pint of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. It's 350 calories per serving!!!!!! No wonder I'm not loosing weight.

No comments: