Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So what have I been doing?

Sunday morning was a 14 mile run with Jess. I have not run anything further than 7.8 miles since CDA. Jess kept me going the last loop even when I wasn't feeling all that good. 14 miles in 2:01:00. Solid pace for where I am fitness wise. The last mile she killed me.
Monday AM was core with Tasha. I'm weak as all hell and hopefully she'll fix that.
Monday night I coached a run workout @ Barton Springs. Had about 15 people and they did circuit training.
Tuesday AM I actually swam. I figured I needed to get back into the pool sometime soon so I chose Pains workout for Tues. morning. I lasted about 30 minutes before I stopped. I was feeling pretty good but didn't want to over do it. I lasted a 600 pull with Audra which is wayyyy better than I thought I would do.
Tuesday PM I ran the 7 mile loop from J&A's. I didn't feel all that great. My legs were sore from core the day before and I felt really hungry. I knew I wasn't but I just had that feeling. I struggled through 5 miles until I ran into Paladino on the trail and we hoofed it for about 2 miles and that dropped my pace per mi down a bit. 7.5 miles in 1:03:20
Wednesday morning I jumped on the bike and did a spin class. 45 mins was all that I had in me today. That'll get better.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Welcome back - I knew you would.