Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winter in the ATX

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain on my window. I knew it was cold outside so that along with the rain kept me in bed. When I finally went outside to head to work it was sleeting and raining. By the time I arrived at work it was full fledge snowing. Now it doesn't snow all that often here in Austin and today's snow was the most I have ever seen here. It was a nice change of pace.
I had a massage at 4 with Hitner and that worked out well as I didn't have to deal with crazy traffic and bad roads. She really worked me over. I asked if it was ok if I go to the PTC and do a spin class, she reluctantly said yes. Yeah for me.
Got to the PTC and jumped on my bike for what was suppose to be a 90 miute ride but turned into a 60 minute ride. There were some issues that needed tending to so that took away some of my time. Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much about helping others get there stuff squared away. But I feel bad that they don't have the proper equipment, knowledge or that someone said they would fix something of their's and that someone didn't and of course that someone is never wrong and always has an excuse. I am just amazed.

No comments: