Monday, November 17, 2008

It's official..... I now do Yoga.

This morning was the first Monday morning yoga brought to me by T3. We started a yoga class at the PTC this morning starting @ 6:15. Someone forgot to tell mother nature to turn up the damn heat. It was 41 this morning. Not easy to stretch that early when it's that cold. But I have to say that it was fun. Pain swears it will help with flexibility so I'm down for that.

Tomorrow is another early morning. I just figured out that I now wake up @ 5:30 a.m. every morning to either train or coach. I think I may have a problem.

Tidbits....
I am thinking about changing my cell phone carrier. Sprint sucks!!!
I finally joined the rest of the world and downloaded Itunes and downloaded some songs. What gets me is that I can't download them to my standard MP3 player. Now I have to go by a freaking Ipod. Son of a bitch!!!!!

No comments: