Thursday, November 13, 2008

Again... not too much on the table as far as training goes. I did a run hill workout this evening. The main set was 3 1/2 mile repeats. I did them in 3:25, 3:25 and 3:19. 3 was about all I had in me today. Coming off of Ironstar last Sunday is going to take a little bit of time. Hopefully not to much time, I have one last race for the year. It's going to be a 12 mile trail race in the woods of Smithville, TX in 9 days. It's more for fun but I bought trail running shoes a year ago and have yet to use them so I would like to try and get my money's worth.
Mo (my other coach @ T3) and I looked over the bike rack that he built the other day. It needs some help so we're going to fix it up on Saturday after the bike ride. I'll get a before and after photo to show you the progress.
Kitch sent me the pics of the deer that he and Coolio tagged on Wednesday. I thought that they were joking about the sizes but I guess they weren't. The buck dressed out at 200lbs. Dammit!!!!! Last year we saw 1 freaking deer all damn week and this year Coolio shoots a 200 lb buck on the 3rd day. Ugh!!!!!

Gotta coach at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. The one big difference about training and coaching is that I can sleep in if I want to when training. Sleeping in while coaching is not an option. Oh well.... I know it will pay off down the line.

No comments: