Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 times the Pain

This morning was much better than the past 3 days. It was actually above 40 degrees. Very nice to get to workout without freezing my butt off at the beginning. So after getting Pain coffee I arrived at the PTC just before 6 this morning. Wednesday's core workouts are my favorite workout of the week. Pain keeps it interesting and there is always someone there to make fun of for a moment or 2.
I dropped into the pool for lunch and it was nice and warm. I love it when the water is warm when it's cold outside. I swam with Blasko today with Pain coaching. I know Blas is faster than me but today he wasn't as far ahead of me as he usually is. The kid is a machine. It was a good swim.

1 comment:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Guess who just found your blog ?!