Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Days 2 of my comeback to technology

This morning was a swim with Pain. Good lord...she brings out the best in me. Actually pulled a 4:30 300 out this morning. Haven't done that in a while. This training thing might actually work.
Total swim was about 3400 meters. The main set was 9 x 300m. They were all different but they did kick my ass. It's one ass kickin' that I do not mind.

After work was a run. Had a 20 minute tempo run in the middle of it. Held 7:15's and felt decent. Came up a little short of the hour I was suppose to get in but one more week and I am done coaching so I'll have more time on Monday's and Wednesday's.

Thought for the day....people need to shut the hell up, remove their heads from their ass and pay the f attention while they drive. Seriously people....you should be embarrassed. None of us are that important to where we just stop giving a shit about others while driving. Good lord.

No comments: