Friday, September 24, 2010

And now for something completly different

Instead of going to happy hour today I rode my road bike for 70 minutes after work. Nothing terribly hard since I have a heavy day tomorrow but just enough to get the blood flowing.
This morning was a swim with Pain. She actually said I am getting better and things are improving. It's funny how if you actually spend time in the pool how things improve.

Bike: 70 minutes
Swim: 3250 meters

Long tough day tomorrow. 3.5 hour ride at a pace a little faster than I am used to. Riding with the t3 folks so hopefully I don't end up on my ass. Matty Rubes said he would be there so that's nice. Neila has 105 miles to do tomorrow. Man I hope she pulls it off.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thanks for giving technology a whirl again - missed reading your blog.