Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No sleep Tues.

I am on steroids for a week to try and clear up my head from allergies. One side effect of this stuff is lack of sleep. Last night was my fisrt night trying to get some sleep after taking the stuff. I tossed and turned all damn night. Needless to say I slept in this morning. Sorry Pain!

Did a run workout after work. No coaching for me anymore but still somehow managed to give 3 people a workout to do who showed up late to the T3 run.
Part of my workout was a 20 tempo run. Held 7:09's. Nice and smooth baby!!

News and Notes:
I have many gripes with people but one gripe that I almost forgot but was reminded of during my run is how much people who travel overseas have to let everyone know when they get back that they are on such and such a time. I heard this lady say to her neighbor after getting back from somewhere, "It's like 2:00 a.m. to us right now."
No lady.......it's freaking whatever time it actually is right now. I don't give a shit about how you have to tell everyone you see that you're exhausted from traveling and that you're not adjusted to the time. Now...if you've been over seas for over 3 weeks then I will give you a little to work with but anything less keep your time zone "I want everyone to think I'm important" ass shut.

No comments: