Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Always learning

Today I learned that when you ride for 1 hour on a trainer @ an 85% effort all you need to eat are 3 Fritos every 15 minutes and wash it down with water. I would not recommend this for anything further.

Things are going well. I am 11 days away from my next race and I am feeling physically and mentally good. I am at my race weight. I peaked a little early and that did me no good when it came to my health. For a couple of weeks I was a mess. I have weighed in @ 150 to 153 the past 4 days and if I am smart I will hold this weight until race day. Then it's doughnut time!
My swim is coming back around and I actually had a solid brick off the bike Sunday afternoon.
I just realized that the race I am doing is a 3 loop run course. I don't recall ever doing a 3 loop run course for a race. Kinda kills the element of surprise. Oh well.....wtf can I do? Not much.

Tomorrow is a 30 mile ride followed by a 7 mile run. All this is happening after work. Gonna be wicked dark by the time I'm done.

I'm hooked on these things:

No comments: