Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mid week report.

Hey folks…..

I usually don’t update this thing during my workday but I have a little down time so here it is.

Monday: I actually finished a swim workout this morning. I was at the pool @ 5:30 a.m. Yup… that’s early. I jumped in a T2 lane with Dionn on Jeremiah. I like swimming with Dionn so I figured this would be a good workout for me. Well, it was. The workout was a total of 3300 yards and I did 3000. I took 2 breaks on the 100’s we did and then I got lapped on the pulling set because I am not suing paddles. My shoulder wouldn’t last 3 strokes with the paddles. I was pleased with how I did and surprised myself.
Tues: Morning spin with Pain. Always a joy to see Pain at 6:00 a.m. After work I made my way back to the PTC and went for a run. I ran 7.6 miles at about an 8:30 pace. Not very fast and I never really felt comfortable. My knees we bothering me so going under 8’s would have been painful. I’m doing Wilke repeats on Thursday so we’ll see how the knees feel after that. J
Wed.: Opened up the day with an hour of core with Pain. This was my first full core workout in a while. I really enjoyed it and my abs will be killing me tomorrow. Haggs had me in stitches this morning. Made for a great workout. Going to try and swim a bit at lunch. My arms are killing me so this could be a bit ugly.

1 comment:

Dionn said...

LOGAN! It was awesome swimming with you again! It's been too long, my friend....