Friday, April 10, 2009

I had the bomb dropped on me baby.

This morning was the bomb run. It ended up being me, Paul, Des, Gate and 2 other guys. Thank god Des, Paul and Gate did the 10 mile loop and I did the 7. I would have been totally trashed. I didn't feel good to begin with so that didn't help the run plus my damn watch didn't work. Yes, it was operator error but it still pissed me off. I'll go back in 2 weeks and give it another go.
Just to give you an idea of the caliber of runner I was dealing with this morning, check out Des's website. Yes she is cute and one of the sweetest people I know but the girl can flat out run.
http://desireeficker.com/
Tomorrow I plan on swimming a mile in the springs. We'll see how I do with a wetsuit on with my shoulder. After that I'll head to the bank on 360 for 75 miles with the team. This will be my first ride back with them and I am just a bit concerned about riding with others. There are some of them that just worry me. I think I'll start off a bit early and maybe work my way in.

No comments: