Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catch up

Thursday, 2/12…..
In the morning I met up with Pain for a spin class at the PTC. Always a good time.
After work I went and ran the 7 mile loop on the trail. I did it as a Fartlek.
2 mile warm up
¼ mi hard
¼ mi easy
½ mi hard
¼ mi easy
¾ mi hard
¼ mi easy
¾ mi hard
¼ mi easy
½ mi hard
¼ mi easy
¼ mi easy
The rest is cool down. I did it in 59:06 and covered 7.38 miles. Ran in new shoes and they seem to be working out well.
Friday, 2/13…..
Went to performance Wellness to have my shoulder worked on and brought Holly coffee. She was sooooo excited!!!!!
After work I ran the 5 mile loop on the trail. 42:50 and covered 5.22 mi. Not my best run but Sat. is the long ride so I was hoping that it didn’t kill my legs.
Saturday, 2/14…..
Ohhhh how wrong I was. The long ride on Sat. killed me the first 40 miles. I never was comfortable and the cold/ wind didn’t help. I was dropped more than once and that pissed me off. The last 15 miles or so I hung with Joe and Babb but I was still pissed about not being able to keep up. Total: 66.26 mi in 3 hours 30 minutes.
Before the ride I hit Barton Springs for my weekly open water swim. It was 2x800. 15:28 and 15:39. Some poor guy had his bag stolen out of there while he was swimming. Piece’s of shit that took it. What a bunch of d-bags.
Sunday, 2/15……
Sunday was the Austin Marathon so the trail was QUIET!!!! It was awesome! Joe and I ran 13 mi in 1 hour 42 minutes. We finished off the morning in 1:49:38 for 13.86. That’s a 7:55/mi pace. Faster than what I wanted but it was cool just running with Joe. George ran with us a bit but that little shit it was too fast for us.
Monday, 2/16…..
Swim at CTY. The water is stupid hot there. Mo is telling me it’s cause the kids complain more than the adults do about the water being too cold. Damn kids.
3000 meters

No comments: