Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Greek yogurt has some funk

Today was day 1 of eating greek yogurt. I am used to the fat free Blueberry HEB yogurt so it was a bit of a shock when I started in on the greek stuff. It tastes like a cross between sour cream and cottage cheese. Not as bad as you think but still it's going to take some getting used to. I added some thawed frozen blueberries per Jess and it was tolerable.
I almost had a category 3 melt down at the office today. Lately the office hasn't been as organized as it has been in the past and I live off of organization. Now I know what people mean when they say they "hate" their jobs. I don't hate mine but I would like to tell a few people to fuck off. I was really hoping that my lottery ticket from last night would pay off. Let's just say I'll be back in the office tomorrow.
Got up this morning to make it Chrissie's swim workout. Not too shabby as I lived through it. Even after just 2 solid swim workouts I can feel my form coming back and my strength coming along as well.
I planned on running after work before I coached but there were people already at the track getting ready for the workout. No big thing because I have hill work to do tomorrow night with a core class in the morning.

My brother comes into town on Friday and that's going to get me through the hell of work for the next couple of days. It'll be good to see him and talk about the good times.

One last thing- No sweets please!!!! I don't need anything that contains sugar or is unhealthy for me for a while.

No comments: