Monday, July 13, 2009

Random thoughts.....

So here I sit in my kitchen/ dining room/ laundry room and I have some actual down time so I thought I post some stuff.
1- I am one fat bastard. Gained about 10 lbs since CDA and I feel like shit.
2- I have strange friends. One just called me and told me he was coming over on his way back from Dallas. That's all good. Then he tells me he's kidnapped a Mexican and stole 2 kilos of coke and was wondering if I had a sharp knife. I'm like, yeah I do. He then hangs up and calls me back 10 minutes later and tells me he's ditched the Mexican, stole his car and told me not to tell his wife. Then he hangs up. Strange people.
3- It's freaking hot here. I'm getting headaches all the damn time and I'm back to being dizzy while standing.
4- The home run derby is a joke.

Yup... that's about it.

2 comments:

Chad Davis said...

Look out for that guy cuz...

Chad Davis said...

Also, soemtimes 10 pounds is a good thing.. That is what I tell myself anyway after a weekend of drinking Shipyard!!