Monday, November 8, 2010

Wait til the get a load of me!

So next week I get to MC for Macca @ J&A's. That's pretty pimp. The last time I did this was 3 years ago and I interviewed Simon Lessing without any notice @ Lonestar. I had no freaking clue what I was doing and my first questions was...."So how was the water?" Knucklehead!
So it's Macca next week and then I roll right into the man himself....Lance Armstrong! I am announcing The Dirty Du: http://www.dirtydu.com/default.asp
the weekend after Macca and Lance has signed up. This should be a fun weekend as I plan on racing the 1/2 marathon trail race on Sat. and then announcing the Dirty Du on Sunday. Very excited. But that's not the best part!

SGV is spending the weekend in the pop up with me and you know what that means.......Fritos and Double stuff Oreo's all weekend long!!!!!! Oh man I can't wait!

No comments: