Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Slow sucks, I suck and crazy dreams

Again... another mind numbing run today. 1 hour in z1/z2. The one good thing it that I was allowed to get in some intense strides. 12 x 20 seconds with 40 secs rest. Still was bored out of my mind.
This morning I went to swim and received a fantastic surprise. Pain was coaching!!!! She's back to coaching swim a couple of days a week and that is awesome!!!! Great workout this morning in the pool. Something about her improves my swimming instantly. Good times!!!

I had a dream last night that I missed the start of an IM because my bike seat post was missing. Once I got to the start line it was dark and they had neon lights all over the place. Brendan Hansen was in a kayak and I asked him if he would shadow me for the swimming since I would be swimming mostly by myself. I'm pretty sure he told me to shove it. No love....shit. But the best part was that there was a blue whale swimming at the turn around of the swim. That was the end of that IM for me.

Listening to the Dropkick Murphy's on Pandora. Somehow some Johnny Cash got into the mix. Nice change.

No comments: