Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pretty dang cold for Austin

22 degrees when I woke up this morning. Yesterday was 17 and tomorrow everyone is freaking out because there is a chance of snow. I'm more pissed because the 2 pools I swim at are both closed. Shit, even the bosses are thinkng about closing the offices tomorrow. What's up with that? I'm gonna be freaking bored all damn day if I don't go to work.
Ran after work today and it was 29 degrees. Yeah, that's cold with the crappy wind blowing. I was still able to bust out 7 miles and 2 of them were 6:40's. I still got it.
After I finished I sent a text to a friend of mine and she said I was crazy. I replied.....I'm just determined. I think that's a good way to look at it. Although another 15 minutes outside would have done me in.
Good news: The heel is getting better and my running form is getting back to normal.

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Coach Logan, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!